Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Friendship

Do you have friends who make you laugh? I’m not talking about a polite chuckle. I’m talking about laughing so hard you cross your legs, your stomach hurts, your hands sweat, you cry until your glasses steam up and your nose runs. Laughter that leaves you unable to talk and gasping for breath. THAT kind of laughter. Do you? I hope so! At work there are a couple people who can do that to me. I’m blessed by my friends.

Last night we had our sew night after work. Who would have thought that one person could get up off the floor where they had been quietly hand stitching and say something SO unexpected that it caused that kind of sustained laughter…and then went on to say something else that just made it worse (or better?). I’m still smiling as I write this. I’d love to give you the details but much like Vegas we have a rule…what happens on sew night stays at sew night.

Wishing you much laughter….

No comments:

Post a Comment